With any inquiry related to maintenance of the Ineco Online you can contact the Bank’s customer service center:
by phone - +37410 510-510, by e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail service of the Ineco Online.
- The Ineco Online allows 3 unsuccessful entry attempts. After more than 3 unsuccessful entry attempts user entry access is disabled automatically.
- The Bank also can suspend user entry access without preliminary notification based on the relevant provisions of the bank account service agreement.
- You can suspend your user entry access or entry access of those users who have the right to manage your accounts.
Suspension and activation procedures
- For suspension and activation of user entry access it is necessary to contact the Bank by one of the following means:
- by phone - +37410 510-510,
- by mail service of the Ineco Online,
- by visiting any branch of the Bank.
- In case of applying by phone the Bank will perform applicant’s identification check to be confident that the person applying has the right to perform the user’s suspension or activation.
During the identification check the Bank can make inquiries on the personal and/or other details of the applicant.
© INECOBANK CJSC 2012-2019. All rights reserved.